Service | Suntrup Kia South, St. Louis, MO 63123
We are seeking an ambitious professional to join our team. Suntrup Automotive Group has an immediate opening at our South County Kia dealership. Suntrup offers a fantastic training program, opportunities to advance and an energetic sales team to mentor new associates.
Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and we've found prior automotive experience is not necessary for success. We are a forward-moving establishment looking for like minded individuals to continue to grow with our organization. A career with our automotive group can be fulfilling both personally and professionally. You will gain the opportunity to build long term friendships, a rewarding career, and build a loyal customer base.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Consult with customers to gain understanding of needs
- Build ongoing relationships with previously sold customers
- Demonstrate ability to sell, explain offers, warranties, and services.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction score
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Participates in ongoing educational opportunities
- Enhances dealership reputation by collecting customer testimonials
- Strong positive work ethic; self starter
- Interest in a long-term position
- Professional Appearance
- Personal Integrity
- Strong time management sales skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Valid and current Driver's License
Suntrup Automotive Group has been serving the St. Louis and surrounding communities since 1957. We believe in providing quality customer service and value to our customers in order to develop lasting relationships.
Our vision is to be the best place to buy and service cars, trucks, and SUVs. We do this by recruiting great people to join our team who will delight our customers and drive customer loyalty.
At Suntrup Automotive, we value diversity and always treat all of our employees and job applicants based on qualifications, merit, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.