Technician Position | Suntrup Nissan St Louis, MO
Full-Time experienced Automotive Service Technician to join our team of import dealerships. This facility is a Union shop. As a Technician you will be responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards while providing excellent customer service.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Keep shop area neat and clean, and be able to account for dealership tools at all times
- Ensure that customer vehicles are kept clean
- Road-test vehicles to ensure of quality repair
- Document work performed on back of repair order
- Certified Technician’s preferred
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality
At Suntrup Automotice, we value diversity and always treat all of our employees and job applicants based on qualifications, merit, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.