We have an opening in West County for a Used Car Sales Manager. As part of this growing team, you will find a dynamic work environment with competitive benefits and a top-class compensation plan. Must possess top-notch selling skills, negotiation tactics, perseverance, loyalty, and high-energy, along with a strong work ethic and great interpersonal skills. A deep understanding of all aspects of a dealership including F & I is required. We seek a no-excuses professional who can coach new and experienced players on our sales processes and closing techniques, while motivating the sales team to maintain high closing ratios and above average CSI.
- Auction and trade evaluation experience is a plus
- Responsible for all used car sales at the dealership
- Hands-on closing deals on sales floor
- Forecasts goals and objectives for sales and gross on a monthly basis
- Manages vehicle inventory and reconditioning of trade-ins
- Appraises incoming used cars
- Used car sales manager must be a strong closer and willing to engage customers early in the process
Desired Skills/ Experience:
- High energy is a must; outgoing & aggressive person
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Excellent managerial skills
At Suntrup Automotice, we value diversity and always treat all of our employees and job applicants based on qualifications, merit, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.